Aluminum Ramps for Schools & Universities
Free On-Site Assessments in CT, RI & MA
In an effort to increase safety and accessibility, more schools and colleges have implemented commercial-grade aluminum ramps to accommodate students, staff members, and visitors who may have physical, cognitive, hearing, or sight impairments. Ramps can make portable classrooms, modular buildings, auditoriums, and playgrounds more user-friendly. Aluminum modular ramps are also an excellent alternative to high-maintenance wood ramps.
In order to follow ADA guidelines, schools are required to offer wheelchair or handicap accessibility for students. Depending on the age and condition of the building, we offer portable, temporary, and permanent accessibility solutions for your school.
With summer just around the corner, this is the perfect opportunity to invest in a modular aluminum ramp for your school to improve safety and reduce liability. Lifeway Mobility will make recommendations on the custom portable or modular wheelchair ramp that will best fit your needs, building style, and site conditions. Our CAPS- and CEAC-certified team offers professional, on-site accessibility evaluations, and timely installations.
School Ramp Benefits:
- ADA compliant
- Continuous handrails for safety
- Adjustable heights and slopes available
- Strong, durable, rust-free construction
- No maintenance necessary
- In-stock options available
- Professional, timely installation within days
- Affordable options (new, short-term rental, rent-to-own, and refurbished)
- Single and multi-fold ramps
- Modular ramp systems
- Custom aluminum ramps (solid, mesh, or powder-coated to match the aesthetic of your building)